Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random post

.. or should i call it lazy post.

Yeah, exams exams exams. Study study study! Feeling lazy so i decided to post this random post.

I browse through my handphone photo gallery and i found these few pictures.

DSC00117

My favourite noodle stall in Alor Star. Yes. ITS THAT CHEAP! Rm1.50 is big plate, RM1.00 is small plate. and i usually order 2 big plates!

A normal person would order 1 normal plate.. but fat guy like me.. nyahahhaha... i dun care. Really nice... but not that extravagantly nice lar.. but for 1.50 its nice la. Come to Alor Star i bring you there.

DSC00120

Secret Recipe's apple crumble cheese cake. WOo hooo!

On Sunday, i borrowed my car to Laverne cause she need to go a few places and  travel quite abit because she had to work on that day. But then i forgot to take out my house keys and apartment key card so i cant go home. I was so tired as I only slept for 1-1.5 hours the day b4.

As i was in Kelana Jaya after sending members back after cell group, I ended up in tai loong's house playing Guitar Hero on his huge TV and his PS3. woo hoo.. here's the view of the house.

DSC00123

DSC00124

his famous "i would die if i miss one meal" fish

DSC00125

his TV

SCARY RIGHT? hahaha it was only 430 pm but it was raining. so the whole house is dark and i was too exhausted (lazy actually) to go look for switch.

But anyway.. his house is big, TVs are big, fish also big.

anyway, as u have predicted, i am too lazy to continue the post. hahaha dunno how to end also. BYe!

1 comment:

aehknum said...

LAWL! You're so random larrr!