Monday, October 27, 2008

It's so weird

I was so tired yesterday that i went to bed early. After laughing at Tai Loong because Liverpool beat Chelsea, I turned off my lights and went to bed.

DSC00529

The view from my bed before the lights are off.

The towel and my jeans were on top of my study chair. So I went to bed at 1230pm.....

 

... I was awakened in the middle of the night. I quite fresh. I was kinda frustrated. It must be my nocturnality again. "I just cant sleep at night!" I said to myself. Rolling around on bed, finally I decided to go to the loo. When I got up, my room looked different. It was dark, yes, but dun remember it looking that way when i went to bed.

 

 

DSC00531

DSC00532

WHAT HAPPENED? (*btw i took the pictures this morning to illustrate what had happened. I'm not so crazy taking pictures at night)

I look at the clock. 530am.

Who came into my room? Kenny (my housemate) never come into my room when I was asleep. My sister? Impossible, she wasn't home few days already. Thief? Nothing was lost. My wallet, laptop and ipod are all on the table.

 

DID I JUST SLEEP WALKED?

If yes, where did I go?

6 comments:

kienz said...

You walked by my house without clothes dude, I knew something was wrong, so I snapped a photo of you and put it on Facebook. Thank me later, yeah

Jin said...

yeah! now i remember!

I even went to your room and slept beside you!

Anonymous said...

=_=
scandal to the max !!

aehknum said...

Any bruises anywhere?? LOL

Jin said...

err.. i dun think so.. i dunno. hahah

kienz said...

Oh, that was my brother, he does look like me..
the poor guy was traumatized man, you owe him one