Monday, October 8, 2007

Updates...

Its been a month since i have blogged. So much has happened and its all good. Happiest of all, my cell group multiplied! Finally after about 2 years taking over the cell group, we are ready for multiplication. Praise God, that still the attendance was high during the SJC Rocks weekend!

Talking about SJC Rocks, what i can say is wow! Our church production never fails to 'wow' me. Alot of hard work has been put into this production and i know that the cast spent sleepless nights practicing for it. City Harvest members are committed bunch of people. I have heard that the funky graffiti background was done by the one students, and the only start work after the drama practice, which is about 10-11pm! My praises to all of them who worked so hard to make SJC a success. Without them, i wouldn't have any breakthrough attendance and also about 5 new friends went up fro altar call in my cell group! Errr.. a musical production can get people saved? why not? We did it!

I am really excited by the change of atmosphere in our church as City Harvest is experiencing revival. People would line up long queues for services or even wait for the next service is the first service is too full. God is moving!

For the past few weeks, i have been bombarded by exams and assignments. Now that they are over (not actually), i need to prepare for my finals which is coming October. I have got good marks for my assignments as well and praise God for the friends that He put around me. Without them helping me i probably would have failed.

i'll post of some pictures which i have taken for the past few weeks soon. I know its boring to listen to my life story without some images. Nyahahahaa.. Check out my cell website at www.e13rox.blogspot.com

No comments: