Saturday, October 20, 2007

My wife...

Laverne not yet my wife... (will be in near future, see if she wants to marry me or not) This wife, i marry for about almost 7 years now. She has been faithful.

My friends keep on asking whats her name. But i also don't know. I only call her my electric guitar.


Yes. My ESP Ltd MH-100. Made in Taiwan. No longer manufactured. My faithful wife. However she's not my first wife. My first wife is Yamaha EG101 which i left it in hometown. I want to bring her back. Latest news i've heard from Alor Setar, my brother used it as self defense weapon. Apparently he heard some noise downstairs in the living room one night and he thought was some thieves. So yah.. I dunno whether the guitar was 'hurt' in the process.

Back to my second wife. She's quite old already. (guitar life also x7 years like dog life? i dont know) Look at the rust at the screws (dun think you can see it). But she still looks beautiful.. muahhh...


However, one day while bringing her to church, i accidentally injured her. You can call me mean or evil but it was an accident. I put her head to a rotating fan. I'm sorry dear.. So she had a big scar at her forehead.


Look at her E string. Came out edy. But luckily she's smart and comes with a locking system. Therefore i still can strum her.. woo hoo! Maybe its time to get a third wife? Nyahahaha.. i will still love you ok. 2 is better den 1 and 3 is better than 2.

*disclaimer: doesn't apply to humans.

No comments: