Friday, May 2, 2008

Sparks For Laughter

          Oh yeah... I do play in a band apart from playing in church. Sparks of Laughter we are. Initially Cookie Jar. And after a long long break, we started jamming again. This time i switch roles to acoustic guitar. In the bright lights video, Jo (lead guitarist) got me rolling on the floor.

Bright Lights (Matchbox 20)

 

Drops of Jupiter (Train)

 

Our keyboardist (Michelle) wasn't around so we have to do the acoustic version of train. I like it! We have some videos on Youtube (search for Sparks for Laughter). We played in two functions before but we are not pro so don't crucify us! We do have some bloopers and mistakes but its all fun as we enjoyed jamming with each other.

 

Sparks for Laughter!

Tony (vocals, bass)

Shim (drums)

Jin Seon (vocals)

Jin (acoustic / rhythm guitar)

Jokien (lead guitar)

Michelle (keyboards)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like!!!! Do I get an opportunity to listen to u guys jam? Why aren't u joining them into Emerge??

I prefer Bright Lights though. Maybe the sound isn't so good, but I feel the girl's singing presence in Train not strong enough.

Jin said...

we are working in performing for talentime.. heheheh

so hopefully can practice in time