Thursday, May 8, 2008

Signs of growing up...

I used to think that everything is perfect. Friends are perfect, organizations are perfect, government are perfect, teachers are perfect, people are perfect and materials are perfect.

 

As I grow up, the more friends I met, the more organizations I see, the government that I experienced, the more teachers that have taught me, the more people that I interact with and the more materials that I have used, no matter how good they claim themselves to be, I realized that they are still imperfect. They have flaws, weakness and they do not last long. Sometimes they are just a disappointment.

 

Even I myself am imperfect. So choosing to rely on them/these is just wasting of my time, effort, energy and its heartbreaking.

 

But God is perfect. Only He is perfect.

 

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

No comments: