Friday, May 2, 2008

How Malaysia's Law are made

Through fighting and screaming at each other. Yes, including  shameful racist remarks. Since I was in primary school, my teachers has always been telling (more like brainwashing) me that Malaysia is a peaceful country and Malaysia is a special country where all the races can live in harmony with one another.

But the leaders in the country are not practicing those rights and giving racist remarks all the time. How do you expect your countrymen not to be racist? By these videos, I feel that our country is just like one big long house.

That is why I don't like politics.

God knows when is this..

 

Samy Vellu in action before he was kicked out

 

You BODOH! You BOHONG! You TAK CERDIK! You RAMBUT PUTIH (Kit Siang) followed by HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

 

Recent one we had, 2008

 

Some of their BM was really bad. A lot of Chinese and Indian accent. And Kit Siang always kena bombarded. Poor guy..

Oh well.. Thats my country.. My teacher taught me to be proud of it.

No comments: