Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jesus must have been visiting this blog…

Yeah, it was dead, alive and dead and alive again.

Hahaha.. Gosh i must been so lazy busy since i started working, no time to blog! :P

Well just a few updates here

1. Already living in Savanna with my studio set up! Laverne, Debbie and Gordon came over yesterday for some practice and recording works.

2. Work has been amazing and achived my target for 2 quarters!

3. Sold off my w960i and got a E71. However, E71’s camera sucks and i lost my camera battery charger! Time to get a new battery charger CAMERA! aiming for Canon’s D500.

4. I need to loose my middle kingdom. Hold me accountable.

Thats all for now.. till later!

2 comments:

kienz said...

middle kingdom = belly/spare tyre? heheh

nubye said...

brouz
letz record some aerosmithz
living on the edge !!