Friday, March 28, 2008

rewind...

As I stumbled upon these photos, lying around on my messy desktop full of unimportant icons which I think I might use it one day, I decided to just blog it.

2yrs 

Cute right! How come I got so many balloons? 3 are for my birthday. Notice the date there? Yes, the bottom one. the top one is date processed. So remember my birthday.. Another three is because of my left leg. My mum wanted to "tam fan" or as a pity gift. What happened to your leg???

Jin Chong is a good boy. Tell your neighbour, " Jin Chong is a good boy!" He learned how to be independent even when he was 2 years old. Tell your neighbour, "Wow! Amazing!" Yes... He even loves to drink MILO. Therefore : Good boy + Independent + Loves to drink MILO = Tries to make his own MILO. And guess what happen? Yes.. Cooked leg from the hot kettle. Thank you thank you! See how sweet the smile.

Look at the floor. You think floor board ar? hahahha.. of course not. Its just a very big piece of PVC type mat which traps water underneath when our house got flooded. And me being naughty (did I said I was a good boy?) will peel the mat open. It stinks so bad that my dad changed to rubber tiles.

 

primary

Uiiiseh! Leng chai or not? OF COURSE LA...Look at that karipap! ( name for the side parting hairstyle by mum. English translation: curry puff ). This was when i was standard 1. 7 years old. Lining up waiting to receive present from the Sultan's brother (Raja Muda Kedah). Pee pel get number 1 in class lo.. My primary school is called Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Iskandar.

...to be continued as I need to get more photos...

1 comment: