Wednesday, April 11, 2007

eye watering...


Poor thing. Less than 1 year old, being abused my the master. Scratches all around because dropped on the floor more than 100 times. Recently just drop into a puddle of water. Screen protector change twice already. Now Samsung SGH-D820 is "merajuk-ing". Sometimes it will off by itself. Sometimes it would not on. Sometimes, it will off when i need it to on for alarm clock!

I'm so sorry. Please don't treat me like this. I will treat you better. (alasan starts here) Its just that you are so cute and tiny and light that i didn't notice you so i dropped you. Its not my fault. Please work. I will need to send you for checkups soon. I will love you more. Don't fail me. Anyone out there know whether is there any casing for this phone?

P/S: this is not a hint to my dad to buy me iPhone. I still love this phone.

P/S #2 : If anyone out there wanna bless me iPhone i wont mind.

No comments: